Fees 2017/2018:Click here for previous year
|Registration Fee||(Non returnable)||£50|
|Confirmation of entry Deposit||(to be refunded against extras on the final account)||£500|
|Confirmation of entry Deposit - Overseas pupils||(to be refunded against extras on the final account)||£1000|
|School fees, per term:|
|Pre-School:||To be advised|
|Pre-Prep:||(Years 1 & 2)||£3,370|
|Prep day fee:||(Year 4)||£4,990|
|Prep day fee:||(Years 5,6,7 & 8)||£5,550|
|Full Boarding fee:||£7,630|
|Pupils’ Personal Accident Insurance scheme||See here for further details||inclusive|
|Stationery and Books (curricular)||inclusive|
|Sporting Activities (curricular)||inclusive|
|Clubs (except for materials as appropriate)||inclusive|
|Trips (except in special cases where you will be notified in advance)||inclusive|
|Flexible boarding for prep school day pupils||(per night including supper, breakfast and all evening activities)||£42|
|After School Care (Pre-Prep)||(per hour)||£7|
|Extra curricular activities – details and charges to be notified separately|
- All fees are payable in advance on or before the first day of the term for which they are due.
- Where payment of the account is received after the due date without prior agreement, the School will levy a late payment charge (calculated at 2% per month) on the amount outstanding.
- A full term’s notice in writing to the Head is required before the removal of a child: in default of this a term’s fees will be charged.
- Every effort will be made to give a term’s notice of fee increases, but the Trustees reserve the right to increase fees without such notice.
- Details of sibling allowances are available on application to the Trust Bursar.
- During Year 7 all children spend a term at Chateau de Sauveterre in France. The full boarding fee is charged for this term together with airfares and travel/medical charge.
- All cheques should be made payable to COTHILL EDUCATIONAL TRUST.
- FRAUD PREVENTION: The Trust bank details have not changed. Any notification that appears to be from the school changing these details may be fraudulent. Our bank details are printed on our invoices and only these should be used. Please contact the Bursary if you receive any suspicious communication about our bank details. It is the responsibility of the remitter to ensure the account details being used are correct.